Needle-free dental anesthesia is now available and we have used it [on real patients for real procedures] at Creekstone Dental. It is called Kovanaze, and it works, but not everywhere in the mouth. It only works on upper teeth [sorry, not on any lower teeth]. It costs more [$100–just for the cost of the drug], but for the true dental phobics it is totally worth it. We have it now and early patients really liked it because it worked well and did not make the lips feel so swollen and numb. Other than the cost, we have nothing but good things to say. It has received FDA approval and is approved for use on both children and adults.
- The Bacteria in your mouth causing gun disease may be linked to cancer in your esophagus–which is something you do not want. Ever.
- Breast Cancer Linked to Periodontal Disease. This is important information, especially for smokers.
- Here is a short video of replacing three teeth with dental implants.
- A Common periodontal pathogen may interfere with conception in women. The picture of reproductive difficulties and periodontal disease in women is starting to become clearer.
- Retainers should be worn for LIFE to stop straightened teeth going wonky again, dentists warn. [Dr. D has been saying this daily for 24 years.]