Yes–you can replace a partial with dental implants. First, we place the implants, let them heal [its works best to wait] and then we make the teeth on top of them. They are very popular with patients, but typically are not as fast as a partial or flipper to create, but look better and last longer. If you need them for a wedding, best plan ahead. We have made them for wedding emergencies, but typically only to the temporary phase.
- The Bacteria in your mouth causing gun disease may be linked to cancer in your esophagus–which is something you do not want. Ever.
- Breast Cancer Linked to Periodontal Disease. This is important information, especially for smokers.
- Here is a short video of replacing three teeth with dental implants.
- A Common periodontal pathogen may interfere with conception in women. The picture of reproductive difficulties and periodontal disease in women is starting to become clearer.
- Retainers should be worn for LIFE to stop straightened teeth going wonky again, dentists warn. [Dr. D has been saying this daily for 24 years.]