Yes– we make beautiful full zirconia full arch restorations supported by dental implants. Full arch replacements are fastened into the mouth mounted on dental implants, so they are usable to the patients–[more like real teeth]. Zirconia is not plastic, so it does not soak in water or stains [which is called water sorption in dental terminology]. These restorations do not move, stain or chip [actually nearly indestructable]. People really like them.
- The Bacteria in your mouth causing gun disease may be linked to cancer in your esophagus–which is something you do not want. Ever.
- Breast Cancer Linked to Periodontal Disease. This is important information, especially for smokers.
- Here is a short video of replacing three teeth with dental implants.
- A Common periodontal pathogen may interfere with conception in women. The picture of reproductive difficulties and periodontal disease in women is starting to become clearer.
- Retainers should be worn for LIFE to stop straightened teeth going wonky again, dentists warn. [Dr. D has been saying this daily for 24 years.]