On March 16, 2016, the United States Department of Health and Human Services officially recognized the procedure LANAP [Laser Assisted New Attachment Protocol] as providing ““Periodontal regeneration – true regeneration of the attachment apparatus (new cementum, new periodontal ligament, and new alveolar bone) on previously diseased root surface when used specifically in the LANAP® protocol.” (FDA 510(k)-151763). To summarize: The patented LANAP laser treatment works as advertised in the treatment of periodontal disease.
- The Bacteria in your mouth causing gun disease may be linked to cancer in your esophagus–which is something you do not want. Ever.
- Breast Cancer Linked to Periodontal Disease. This is important information, especially for smokers.
- Here is a short video of replacing three teeth with dental implants.
- A Common periodontal pathogen may interfere with conception in women. The picture of reproductive difficulties and periodontal disease in women is starting to become clearer.
- Retainers should be worn for LIFE to stop straightened teeth going wonky again, dentists warn. [Dr. D has been saying this daily for 24 years.]